As part of Colorado River Days events, the following speakers will be presenting information on the challenges confronting the Colorado River, Tuesday, July 24 at Flagstaff’s Heritage Square.
- Kevin Dahl — Eighteen-and-a-half Amazing, Wonderful and Hitherto Mostly Unnoticed Facts About the Colorado River – 4pm
- Andy Bessler — “Navajo Generating Station: Moving Beyond Coal to a Clean Energy Future” – 4:30 pm
- Dallas Hyland — “Another Straw in the Drink? Lake Powell Pipeline to Utah” – 5pm
- Gwen Waring – The Story of Riparian Vegetation along the Colorado River in Grand Canyon – 5:30 pm
- Nikolai Lash — A New Grand Canyon: Re-examining Glen Canyon Dam Operations – 6pm